Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dingin ;'(

walao!

i think problems are starting to hunting me nowdays. seriously! First, today at tuition centre, my friends are teasing me.(again). ouh, my dear. you not do this fer once, but twice! watcha want from me?? thats you call a joke? *bull-shitt! get out from my face! i warn you! yeah, now you makes me really angry! puas??

second problems is, between me and him. we're start texting very nicely but it turns unhappy mood when the way i react with him. (sigh) im sorry dear, i don't know what to say when you call me SAYANG. you want me to say it back to you rite? but isn't too over? i x nak di cop 'perempuan x malu' or 'syok sendiri'. i hope you understand what am i thinking. so, when he call me sayang, i only give a smile. huh, thats the reason he mad at me tonight. he thought that i don't love him. but truth be told, i do loves youu sayang. :') but its too late, he didn't reply my sms. huhu :( my bad.

OFF~

No comments:

Post a Comment