Friday, April 16, 2010

What A Surprise?! ;D

hello. hello! :)

actually i cannot use my maxis broadband. so, i plan to go online-ing at kapitan, or knows as Kedai Mamak! hehe. normal la, nowdays many people, especially STUDENT go there,bring their own laptop and sit there for many hours! yeahh, i think its cool..

at 4 pm, friday evening, i ask my father to send me at kapitan and my father do so. hehe thanks dad! :) i also text my frends to come n join me wifi-ing. but that was a rainy day. so its difficult fer them to come because they were riding a motocycle. hmm so i think i was alone. but nevermind, i use to it. hehe ;p

at first hour, i was wifi-ing at kapitan, then i feel like want to change place lah. HAHA dunno why. ish3 wierd behavingg! hehe. rains already stop. i pay my drink, then i go to Nash donut that located behind Kapitan. but not behind. a bit far. but not so far. haish mcm2! hehe :) i need to walk to reach there,Alone. kecian kan? kecian kan? emm.. suddenly my fone ringing, and it was pah! ask me where i am, i said Nash. and she wanna come with tie. yeahh! finally im not alone! hehe.

continue.....

while we are wifi-ing, talk-ing n lepak-ing, i was on facebook. my laptop was infront of me,(of course) my frends got their own! then, suddenly i got new notification. it was a photo comment, by somebody that i never chat with. but i knew him. im the one who add him to my frends but never say anything. now he say 'hi' to me first. hehe What A Surprise har?! :D after that, we chatting2 a bit. and he want to frend with me, so he give his fone number. Hehe seems like we gonna have some big love affair. ececeh ;p ain, u are so fast, slow it down a bit bebeh! haha.

ok peeps, its already 6.30 pm. i must go back home before maghrib. i call my dad to fetch me, and what a surprise?! (Again) my dad are with my mum at kapitan. looking fer me, but i was'nt there, coz i've been moving to Nash, remember? haha. funny lah. i forgot about that. haiyoo. ain..ain.. hehe ;P

ok thats all fer now :),
off~

No comments:

Post a Comment