Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm All Alone~


_________________________________we used to be like this_____________________________

I'm sitting here - alone
And no one can make me happy...
You are far, far away from here
You don't even think about me
I'm alone, so weak and crying
I'm thinking about our love
What can I do to have you back right now?
I don't know when you come back
I don't know are you still alive...
I don't know - just don't know.
How can I live without you now?

The days are going so long
and make me suffer
I don't remember how to smile...
Can anybody understand me?
I want to see you again
smiling at me and saying:
"Everything will be all right"
Sometimes it's hard to live further
Especialy when You aren't next to me...

There is no one who give me a hand
No one who can restore my smile back...
No one by you...only you...
And I miss you dear.
much more than you can wonder...


___________________________________but now, IM ALONE_________________________________

*I'll be waiting - for Sun in my life again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment