Monday, May 3, 2010

Back Stabers n Betrayer



Splash!
A droplet hits the tiled floor, first clear...
Then a striking colour
I kneel on the ground
My heart ticking like a broken clock,
The sound bouncing off the walls.
As it strikes back at me, red falls from the corners of my eyes
What is this feeling...?
My hand rises to my eye, smudging cold liquid dust
Pain
Surging up the center of my back,an electric current of winter sycles
Stopping in the middle
What Is This Feeling?!
I notice then, right as the room was becoming bleary with white feathers
That this emotion
was
Betreyal......




Friends grow near
They learn all of your fears
But then they switch gears
And give you only tears

They turn their back to you
Even for all that you do
They just go “oh cry boo hoo hoo”
To them you are nothing but poo

You are left alone
They leave you with a groan
And give you a rude tone
All you can do is moan

You have been betrayed
They have it made
So you have to pay
By having you mind get frayed

They say great friends will never betray your love, trust or loyalty.
But what would you do if you found out your friends did betray your love, trust or loyalty you gave them.
Give them a second chance or just dump them at ones? :')

No comments:

Post a Comment